ReforMedicine is a Primary Care Provider. But what is a primary care provider?
A Primary Care Provider (PCP) is generally a Family Practice Physician or Family Nurse Practitioner who provides comprehensive medical care to patients of all ages with all sorts of conditions. When someone has a non-emergency health concern, they often see a Primary Care Provider first. Because they focus on the “whole patient” and provide treatment over long time periods, PCP’s are uniquely suited to providing preventive care and managing chronic and complex conditions. They also screen for early signs of serious conditions, such as cancer.
A Primary Care Provider may:
- Treat a wide range of medical issues
- Coordinate care with other medical professionals
- Care for the whole patient, including mental and emotional needs
- Strive to build long-term relationships with their patients
- Provide information and techniques to help patients take control of their health
- Focus on preventing illness as well as treating it
Conditions for which you may seek medical care from a Primary Care Provider:
|Routine Physicals||DOT/CDL Physicals||Sports physicals||Lab Tests|
|Headache||Acid Reflux||Bladder Infection||Wart Treatment|
|Hair Loss||Muscle Strain/Sprain||Acute Illness||Diabetes|
|Acne||Tobacco Cessation||Orthopedic Injuries||Sleep Issues|
|Cough/Cold||ADHD||Bronchitis||Well Child Checks|
|Depression||Sleep Apnea||Cancer Screening||Irritable Bowel|
|Skin Changes||Arthritis||Sexually Transmitted Infection||Ingrown Toenail Removal|
|Asthma||Lung Disease||Liver Disease||Kidney Disease|
|Shingles||Skin Biopsy||Gout||Male/Female Issues|
|High Blood Pressure||Migraine||And Many More!|
If you are not sure… Give us a call at 715-514-2827.